On May 21st, Herman Cain, the former Chairman&CEO of Godfather’s Pizza (America’s best pizza restaurant network), announced himself as a candidate for the Presidency.
I support him wholeheartedly, and hereby endorse him, for the following reasons:
1) He supports a strong defense.
2) He supports the FairTax and would advocate for it as President.
3) He has a specific, conservative, free-market plan for the economy – on taxes, spending, natural resources, Obama’s socialized medicine scheme, and outcompeting China.
4) He has a track record as a successful businessman who turned around two failing restaurant chains – Burger King and Godfather’s Pizza.
5) As a businessman, he’s able to admit publicly that he’s been wrong and to correct his plans and policies when he should.
6) He’s not hubrical and doesn’t pontificate about issues he doesn’t understand.
7) He would be amenable to getting the US out of Afghanistan.
8) He opposes abortion and same-sex marriage.
9) He’s an authentic conservative, not a flipflopper.
10) Last but not least, HE CAN WIN.